Valuations, Appraisal and Finance
- Collection Review
- Specialist Subject Valuations
- Experienced Specialist Consultants
- Bespoke Strategy
- Art Management System
- Market Updates
- Art Security
Valuations and Appraisal
- We provide formal independent valuations and regular updates to ensure the valuation of your collection, particularly when the market moves dramatically in a short time period.
- Whether you require a new or updated insurance valuation, or our valuations services for probate, gift or rental purposes, we will ensure you receive a reliable, professional and considered document.
- Additionally, we can provide clients with a bespoke art management system that records everything from illustrations, prices paid, insurance valuations and dates acquired to restoration, essays, invoices, provenance, literature and exhibition history.
Valuation from Images
Free: Receive a quick initial opinion from digital images.
Send us a handheld digital image, any history you have and sizes and we will provide you with our initial thoughts (values are subject to first-hand inspection).
Specialist Categories & Subjects
- We work with some of the most experienced and respected specialists/consultants in their fields.
- Through our company, clients who collect in specialist categories have access to expert consultants with unique knowledge and experience.
- If, in the rare event Grant Ford Ltd cannot assist with a specialist category, we will make the appropriate referral where we can.
- We provide our clients with a timely and thoughtful valuation and we work with experienced financial specialists in fine art.
- We explore flexible tailor-made financing solutions, which can provide our clients with the ability to obtain a loan against their collection.
Fine Art Security
- Grant Ford Ltd works with professional security consultants who provide our clients with advice on limiting risk and protecting collections, whether private and at home or institutional and open to the public.